Micromax and Samsung have launched their new dual SIM 5” phablets in India recently and even though on paper at least, Micromax seemed like a better option (720p screen, quad core processor and around 6k cheaper), I still went with Samsung Galaxy Grand, instead of going for the better speced […]
Subscribe to Yogesh Sarkar
- How I photographed Tsemo Gompa Star Trail
- Manali – Leh Highway closed for 2016
- Uber, party over?
- Netflix India, not a replacement to TV
- Warshi opened for foreign tourists
- 8 on 8, a return to Ladakh
- Ladakh in October, a bad idea?
- Prashar Lake Travelogue
- Last monsoon trip of 2016
- Dog Across The Street