Micromax and Samsung have launched their new dual SIM 5” phablets in India recently and even though on paper at least, Micromax seemed like a better option (720p screen, quad core processor and around 6k cheaper), I still went with Samsung Galaxy Grand, instead of going for the better speced […]
Subscribe to Yogesh Sarkar
- Motorcycle Touring, one with nature?
- Ladakh and self-drive cars, a no go?
- Srinagar – Leh Highway Reopens for 2016
- Samsung S7 Edge Review – Rethink what a phone could do…
- Canon EOS1300D, hands on review
- Fifty Shades Darker by E. L. James
- Back to abode of Gods…
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens