Micromax and Samsung have launched their new dual SIM 5” phablets in India recently and even though on paper at least, Micromax seemed like a better option (720p screen, quad core processor and around 6k cheaper), I still went with Samsung Galaxy Grand, instead of going for the better speced […]
Follow me on
Subscribe to Yogesh Sarkar
- Shutting petrol pumps to save the environment?
- Ladakh ILP reintroduced for Indian National
- Why you don’t need a tour company for Ladakh
- Rohtang Permit to be available online
- Why changing petrol price daily isn’t a good idea
- Electric buses and eco-market for Rohtang
- Long weekends, boon and bane for travelers
- Spiti, Chandertal and Sach Pass Ride Plan
- Apps: Fewer the better!
- A cabin in the orchard…