Did a lot of shopping today, brought loads of stuff for the trip, hereâ€™s the list:
1. Tank bag: got a locally made tank bag for Rs. 535 from Chopra @ Karol Bagh, quite nice and will be able to hold ample stuff and looks to be quite good.
2. Bungee ropes: got 5 bungee ropes for Rs.100 from Chopra @ Karol Bagh
3. goggles: brought riding goggles from Chopra for Rs.125
4. helmet visor: got my helmets visor changed for Rs.35, looked at other helmets but didnâ€™t like any of them so decided to stick with this one for the Ladakh trip
5. Wind cheater/water proof jacket: brought a good windcheater cum water proof jacket for Rs.150 from Karol Bagh
6. clutch plates: since I already had two spare clutch plates, decided to buy four more for Rs. 145
7. brakelight bulb: got the brake light bulb for Rs. 15
8. m-seal: got a small packet of m-seal for Rs. 5
9. wheel alignment: got the wheel alignment done for Rs. 150 for both wheel
10. tools and spares: brought following spares and tools: iron rods for removing tires, 8 no T, electricians tape, sand paper, multi meter, wd40, tire patches, solution for attaching tire patches.
Beside this also got BCM Touring stickers made for my motorcycle, not to forget I had a puncture today. This is FKRâ€™s first puncture, hope they will be able to hold up during the trip to Ladakh.
Beside this only a few more things need to be purchased for the trip and bike is almost ready for the ride. But still a lot of homework needs to be done regarding the route.
Phewâ€¦ only four days to go for the ride, hope every thing will be ready by then.ï¿½ ï¿½
No Responses Yet