Itâ€™s been exactly 26 years, since I first opened my eyes in this beautiful and enchanting world, and in these 26 years, I have managed to achieve a lot, that I am proud of.
- I am proud of the fact that I have a loving family, which not only understands my passions and aspirations, but also actively supports them.
- I am proud of the fact that my parents take pride in the fact, that I am their son.
- I am proud of the fact I am an entrepreneur and donâ€™t depend on others for my livelihood or have to work under anyone.
- I am proud of the fact that I donâ€™t have to compromise on my ethics and ideals to make a living, which sadly many have to do on a daily basis.
- I am proud of the fact that I enjoy what I do and can make a living out of it.
- I am proud of the fact that I have been to Ladakh thrice (1, 2, 3) and have managed to conquer the mighty Sach Pass.
- I am proud of the fact that what I do helps others.
Despite this, a lot yet remains to be achieved:
- I havenâ€™t yet explored all 35 states and union territories of India (have seen 15 states and union territories).
- I havenâ€™t yet managed to capture a photograph which can be featured on the front cover of National Geographic Magazine.
- I havenâ€™t yet built my own house.
- I havenâ€™t yet visited my dream destination, Mongolia.
- I havenâ€™t yet managed to travel out of India.
- I havenâ€™t yet managed to reach a point with my websites, where I can call them the most authoritative sites in their niches.
- I havenâ€™t yet managed to achieve as much wealth as I would like to have.
- I havenâ€™t yet managed to reduce my weight.
The things I have so far achieved, gives me pride, a sense of achievement and accomplishment and determination to pursue things I havenâ€™t yet achieved, and it is the things which I havenâ€™t yet achieved, which make the journey of my life interesting and full of adventure.
I hope that I will continue to expand the list of things I am proud of and also continue to add things to the to do list, to keep the journey interesting.